Serving Hampshire – Balancing the Budget Consultation
Survey by HCC
Hampshire County Council, having to save £140m by 2019, wishes to hear residents’ and stakeholders’ views about various options:
• Reducing and changing services;
• Introducing and increasing charges for some services;
• Lobbying central Government for legislative change;
• Generating additional income;
• Using the County Council’s reserves;
• Increasing Council Tax; and
• Changing local government arrangements in Hampshire.
The council currently funds some community services that are delivered by local charities, such as Dial-
Changes to that funding would have a knock-
It is important that individuals and groups respond to this consultation giving a view on the options.
The consultation closing date is 11:59pm on Monday 21 August 2017.
|boost table top|
|health & wellbeing|
|defibrillators in Lee|
|medical services near Lee|
|portsmouth hospital trust|
|local carer's centre|
|victoria hotel cont.|
|Lee family Robinson|